Thursday, August 21, 2014

finally?

We've received a response from the National Visa Centre yesterday.

Now we are *just* waiting for the interview date at the US embassy in Singapore....there should be instructions on a medical exam before the interview as well... The interview shouldn't be too much of a hassle... from people who have gone through the interviews, the questions should focus on how well I know my husband and details of our relationship. 

Was looking at people's timelines from this email to the day of interview.... 4 weeks in Singapore and the other one was 6 weeks in Madras...

The other thing that slightly concerns me are the police checks...which was not asked for.....but other people have mentioned that police checks are necessary for ALL the countries that a person has lived in...and that has resulted in further delays....so for me, that means Switzerland and Australia?? Hmmmm... 

Lord, please pave the journey for us....and preserve our peace and joy!!!

**

Oh wait!!!! I just realized that I forgot to give thanks for the fact that the documents have been processed in LESS than 60 days as per the last correspondence....

God, in You only do we place our trust...

(and also thought about the police checks...am wondering if the people who mentioned that they needed checks from other countries were Singaporean...but guess most probably not....and now I'm thinking that the police check which I have already submitted will be sufficient...so yeah...I will stop fretting and just rest.....) 



No comments:

Post a Comment