Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The first meeting..

His flight was scheduled to arrive at 1.30 am in the morning and the plan to was spend the wee hours of the morning at Changi airport (I was rather confident that there would be a cafe with comfy seats somewhere and thought the adrenaline would keep the both of us awake)..

I texted him and told him that I had overslept and he would have to wait for me.. His gracious reply was "it's ok" or words to that effect..but actually I was already there, waiting for him at the gate. 

His first words when he saw me?

"You're stunning."

I thought he was rather smooth. (When I asked him about it after we were officially together, he says he was being 100% sincere... hmmm....I do believe him...the Keeper, before marriage, is a really serious guy.. :P)

And then we hugged rather awkwardly and went to a cafe which serves local food. He allowed me to order. I think we had half boiled eggs with toast and Mee Siam. He was wearing a blue checkered shirt which I had bought him for his birthday. (Smart right?!)

We did chat for the next 4 hours...and then took the mrt to his hostel..he had booked a bunk bed in a two person room (great choice cos it was just him the two nights he stayed there..) and I waited for him in the hostel's lounge which he showered.. And fell fast asleep on the couch..he returned about 15 minutes later, looking all fresh and preppy and says, "let's go for breakfast." (I had planned the itinerary and that was the program! Yes, I might be slightly insane..)

I asked for permission to sleep and to my complete surprise, he allows me to... I go to his bunk and sleep for less than an hour while he reads in the lounge....



No comments:

Post a Comment