Monday, October 21, 2013

Making head and tail..

My husband commented that "city lights to green pastures" is an "interesting name" for a blog..I told him it's cos it's gonna be (mainly) about the transition from Singapore to Kentucky and life in Kentucky afterwards..

So it's been a really eventful past 13 months...

The Keeper (that's the nickname I gave my husband after realizing what an awesome guy he is) and I met on eharmony in September 2012..a month of daily emails transpired before we graduated to daily emails with weekly Skype chats (the 12 hour time difference makes it hard to chat daily - he's in Kentucky and I'm in Singapore)..and in March 2013, he flies to Singapore and we meet for the first time. We spend a whirlwind five days together and then I fly to Kentucky in July 2013 and met his family for the very first time and da-tah!! We got married! (How is that possible, you ask?!!! I sometimes wonder about that too...)

So....what's this blog about again??

More than anything else, I hope it will be a place to share of God's goodness and faithfulness in our lives.. :)

Come, join us for the ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment