Tuesday, October 22, 2013

In the beginning..

So I has signed up for eharmony on 9th August 2012 and the Keeper had re-activated his membership on the 12th September and we started communicating almost immediately..

My first impression of him online? 

Hmmm. He didn't post very flattering pictures of himself..most of them were self shots and he took them from a upward angle so let's just say I wasn't terribly impressed with his appearance..but he sounded like a down to earth guy on his profile and I thought, ok God, l'll focus on character this time..

We moved on to skyping after a month and by this time, he sounded pretty serious and very sweet..and things progressed rather smoothly..

The first time I received flowers from him was on his birthday - 14th Nov- cos he wanted to make sure that I wouldn't expect them.. It was also the same day when I received news that I had won a pair of air tickets to Korea (I know I sound really random- I'm sorry! Just know that God blesses with me a special knack for winning lucky draws..) and I remember telling him that his flowers made me happier than the news of the win.. 

And in December, I go to Hong Kong for a week and in January 2013, he visits Hawaii with an uncle..

By then, I was getting rather impatient and told God: if he doesn't fly to Singapore by May, I'm not gonna wait for him anymore.....

And right after his holiday to Hawaii (which he sorta of regrets cos it took up a lot of his leave days and greatly reduced the number of days he was able to stay in Singapore..), he books an air ticket to visit me in March...

Now we're talking....

No comments:

Post a Comment