Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Next Best Thing...

so the Keeper knows about my passion for rearing our own chickens (mainly so that we'd be able to have fresh eggs daily..) but I've sorta given up the dream after reading about possible risks with handling live chickens during pregnancy...("sorta" 'cos who knows once we are done with kids, right? ;D)

so to celebrate our first wedding anniversary (yes, time flies!), he hasbooked accommodation in my favorite city in Kentucky (Louisville- where we had our engagement pictures taken...why favorite? Cos it's got heaps of interesting restaurants...!)

He found the place through airbnb and it's called 'The Harvest House' and the couple who live there rear their own chickens along with a bee hive (!!) and a veggie patch.....

ohhh........how I love my husband...*swoon*

No comments:

Post a Comment