Thursday, May 15, 2014

Biggest change since not working...

Now the main question I ask myself when dressing to go out:

"Can I wear this with birkies?"

(90% of my wardrobe is office wear...so mostly "no....")

In other news, I think I am truly mentally prepared for migration...

A dear friend asks me where I would like to go for dinner..ie: "foods you think you might miss" and I'm hard pressed to think of any and choose instead a place which I have already gone to twice and experience very little excitement..(so shocking! Even to myself! Not excited about food?!! Yes, I think I have already tasted everything I wanna taste in Singapore and have a roughly good idea on how to replicate those items...)

Not sure too if this is a sign, that without really trying, the war on gluttony has finally been won....

No comments:

Post a Comment