Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Busy-ness...

I get upset at friends who tell me that they are so busy they can't meet up...(contrary to a recent news article which pointed out that it's increasingly common for people to associate importance to busy-ness...I just thought that people who are so busy are poor planners..)

Well..now I think I finally understand..it's a few more days till my husband's arrival (4!) and the wedding dinner (11!)..I have a few errands planned for today and maybe something on Friday and a couple of things planned for the weekend...my calendar is not that full but my mind is so preoccupied that when a friend asks me if we can meet for a meal, I realize that no, I can't...i don't have any more energy that I can spare....(even thought technically I'm not doing that much..) 

But ok...everything is on track...all the non-negotiables are finalized and the negotiables are just that.. 

*breathe*

No comments:

Post a Comment